Consistency. Your secret weapon.
Get a custom Consistency Lens™ Diagnostic Report to help you identify actively managed funds that have delivered consistent excess returns with less volatility.
This custom report can help you develop deeper relationships with personal retirement clients.
Complete the form below to request your custom report.
How the Consistency Lens™ Works
Among the thousands of mutual funds available, there is a huge variation between the returns of the best and worst funds in any category. The Consistency Lens™ is a potentially effective means of reducing that range of uncertainty by:
- Evaluating performance over three year rolling periods which may offer a more effective analysis of a fund manager’s skill over time.
- Using six returns-based factors that can be applied to determine when a fund’s manager produced higher average excess returns and average lower downside risk.
- Helping to identify funds that may be more suitable for certain “life stage” categories (e.g., accumulators, pre-retirees, and retirees) by varying the weightings of the six factors.
Tap Into the Power of Consistency
Now you can arm yourself with the powerful Consistency Lens™ to enhance your fund evaluation process and demonstrate your value. Explore the resources below:
- Diagnostic Report: Get custom analysis of over 7,700 funds across 24 Morningstar categories for A, I, C and R share classes. The Consistency Lens is designed to evaluate actively managed, diversified open-end mutual funds; as a result, there are some categories — passive funds, allocation/target date funds, sector funds — that are excluded from the universe to provide you only the most reliable results. Request a report by using the form on the right or contacting your Voya Representative.
- Investing 360o Learning Module: Learn the analysis behind Voya's Consistency Lens™. This online course has been approved for CE credits.
- Whitepaper: Read more about applying the Consistency Lens™ to fund evaluation including the six factors that suggested repeatable, consistent results over time.