Consistency: Your secret weapon.
Differentiate your practice and develop deeper relationships with personal retirement clients with Voya’s Consistency Lens™: a unique method to identify actively managed funds that have delivered consistent excess returns with less volatility.
How the Consistency Lens™ Works
Among the thousands of mutual funds available, there is a huge variation between the returns of the best and worst funds in any category. The Consistency Lens™ is a potentially effective means of reducing that range of uncertainty by:
- Evaluating performance over three year rolling periods which may offer a more effective analysis of a fund manager’s skill over time.
- Using six returns-based factors that can be applied to determine when a fund’s manager produced higher average excess returns and average lower downside risk.
- Helping to identify funds that may be more suitable for certain “life stage” categories (e.g., accumulators, pre-retirees, and retirees) by varying the weightings of the six factors.
Tap Into the Power of Consistency
Now you can arm yourself with the powerful Consistency Lens™ to enhance your fund evaluation process and demonstrate your value. Explore the resources below:
- Diagnostic Report: Get custom analysis of over 7,700 funds across 24 Morningstar categories for A, I, C and R share classes. The Consistency Lens is designed to evaluate actively managed, diversified open-end mutual funds; as a result, there are some categories — passive funds, allocation/target date funds, sector funds — that are excluded from the universe to provide you only the most reliable results. Request a report by using the form on the right or contacting your Voya Representative.
- Investing 360o Learning Module: Learn the analysis behind Voya's Consistency Lens™. This online course has been approved for CE credits.
- Whitepaper: Read more about applying the Consistency Lens™ to fund evaluation including the six factors that suggested repeatable, consistent results over time.
Request a Custom Report
- Reach out to your Voya Representative at (800) 334-3444, or use the form below.
- Provide the mutual fund tickers you want to analyze.
- Your Voya Representative will run and review your customized report with you.